Typical activities include:
- Assisting in the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns for different clients (SEO, SEA, remarketing, social media, content management…).
- Analysing data to make recommendations that will increase client ROI.
- Assisting with the analysis of customers needs & defining project scope, requirements and digital deliverables.
- Working with the team to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, technology requirements, etc.
- Track and report on project.
Knowledge & skills requirement:
- Bachelor in Digital Marketing, or equivalent by experience.
- A deep knowledge of different digital apps like (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- You have also ideally an experience with CMS Platform, SEO, SEA, Google analytics…
- Knowledge of graphic program is a plus.
- An interest in understanding of the impact of social media across all digital marketing channels (and the ability to discuss the ROI of social media campaigns).
- You have a strong interpersonal, organisational and customer service skills.
- You speak ideally Dutch, French and English.
What we offer:
- Young and dynamic team: You will work with smart and dedicated colleagues.
- Opportunities to test and suggest new ideas or developments.
- Clients from varied activity sectors.
- Challenging projects.
Want to be part of our team and have a great working experience?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!